Let’s admit it printers have saved us in a lot of situations. Running to the nearest cyber store to get the printout for the school project has been a big memory in our lives. Now that the printers have become more compact and capable we are seeing more of them in our homes. HP makes the finest printers, they are durable, reliable and the quality is top-notch.
Also Read: How to Print on T-Shirt Without Transfer Paper.
If you own an HP printer and are wondering how can you print 5×7 photos on HP Printer we have got you covered. Read the full article to know how to print 5X7 photos on HP Printer.
PRINTING 5X7 Photos on HP Photosmart 7260 and 7450 printers
First, list the main cover of the printer and slide the paper width guide to the left as far it will go.
Then load the printer by lifting the lid with a stack of papers
Ensure the side to be printed is facing down.
- The shortest edge must be feeding into the printer.
- Use a considerable number of papers to stack the printer- do not overload or underload the printer.
Do not mix paper types. Use a particular paper in a stack at a time.
- Do not bend any edge of the paper while pushing it into the paper as far as it goes.
Choose the photo you want to print and right-click on it.
- Click on the print option that appears. It pops up to choose a printer and choose your HP printer in it.
- Click on the Properties option and then adjust the image size. Click on the custom menu and give the desired image size for 5×7.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the HP Printer Assistant?
2. How to download the HP Printer Software?
Turn your printer on.
Disconnect the printer from any USB connection to the computer. While the software is installing it prompts when to connect the printer using USB to the computer.
Then go to the website- HP Customer Support – Software and Driver Downloads.
It lands you on to the Let’s identify your product to get started page. Select Printer as an option and type your model number and submit it. The desired software is selected with the Operating System selected by default. You can change the OS version by clicking on the change as well.
Click on the download option.
Install the software. Choose the recommended way to install the setting.
3. Can we print from our Mobile Phone?
Yes the HP Printers have the HP Smart App compatibility. You can print from the touch of your fingers.